Saturday, March 26, 2011

anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot

Well things at MC have been devastatingly slow lately, especially this past week. I've played mental dress up many a times and it never gets old. Working at a magazine definitely has its high points and its low points thought. I've discovered that I'm the sort of person that is only happy when I'm overwhelmed with things to do.

I'm the sort of person that makes multiple plans with multiple people all for the same time; but I'm also the sort of person that makes it my mission to follow through on these plans. For instance, this week I managed to go on 5 runs, do invoices, look book paperwork, travel to an interview and enjoy a delightful lunch all in the matter of a few short hours in one day. When I'm overwhelmed with tasks my mind kicks into superstar gear and I'm definitely at my best. I like to beat the odds and prove people wrong- it's my innate stubbornness.

No comments:

Post a Comment